Cucumber Salad with Miso DressingKitchenAid
- 2 cucumber (medium)
- 3 tablespoons scallions (snipped fresh)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons yellow miso
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 3 teaspoons hot water
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons white sesame seeds
- 1Position dicing kit in the work bowl of a KitchenAid® Pro Line® 16 cup Food Processor. On low speed, send the cucumbers through the small feed tube to dice. Place diced cucumbers into a medium sized bowl with the snipped scallions and set aside.
- 2Remove dicing kit and place 4-cup mini-bowl and blade inside the work bowl. Add in the yellow miso through the minced ginger and process on low speed until all the ingredients are incorporated, about 20 seconds.
- 3Use the spatula to scrape the dressing into the cucumber mixture and stir gently to evenly distribute.
- 4Sprinkle sesame seeds over top and garnish with extra snipped scallions if desired.
- 5Tip: Salad is best served and eaten within 1 hour of preparing as the cucumbers release more water the longer they sit.