- 1/2 pound boneless pork chops (thin cut)
- 16 cubes ham (3/4-inch)
- 16 cubes swiss cheese (3/4-inch)
- 24 dill pickles (mini)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon orange zest (finely grated)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar (packed)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves (OR oregano leaves)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic (pressed or minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika (sweet)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest (finely grated)
- In small bowl, combine ingredients for rub. Spread on both sides of pork chops. Grill chops or broil 4 inches from heat source 3 to 5 minutes, turning once, until cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into 8 1/2-inch strips.
- On each skewer, thread 1 ham cube, 1 cheese cube, 1 pickle, 1 strip roasted pork (skewered three times in an "s" shape), 1 pickle, 1 ham cube, 1 cheese cube and 1 pickle.
- For dip, combine all dip ingredients in small bowl. Makes about 1/2 cup. Serve along side kabobs.