- 4 hamburger
- 1/4 cup hellmann's or best foods real mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 4 slices cooked ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 4 ciabatta bread
- 8 slices dill pickles
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with mustard in small bowl; evenly spread on rolls.
- Arrange pickles on rolls, then top with burgers, ham and cheese. Top with roll lids.
- Wrap each burger tightly in aluminum foil, then grill over low heat, pressing with heavy skillet and turning once, until heated through and cheese is melted, about 7 minutes.
Johanna 19 Feb 2017
These were delicious. I used ground turkey instead of beef. I seasoned the meat with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powders. Great basic cuban burger recipe.
Jessica M. 8 Oct 2016
No flavor to the meat. The bread was very soggy from the pickles and the meat. Not a family favorite. We will not be making this again...