We're not exactly sure how many calories this recipe is but we know it's incredibly delicious! Try our Cuban Sandwich recipe. We have a feeling you will love it as much as we do! This Cuban Sandwich recipe only takes 20 minutes to cook and is full of flavor! Let us know your thoughts by commenting below. You can also let us know your thoughts on this Cuban Sandwich recipe by giving this recipe a star rating.
- 1 cup pork meat (shredded, cooked)
- 4 slices turkey breast
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 slices pickles
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- mustard (as desired)
- 1 French baguette
- Grease a skillet with cooking spray and preheat on medium flame.
- Cut open the baguette and spread the mayonnaise on the lower half.
- Fill with the pork meat, turkey breast, cheddar cheese, pickles, and mustard, and cover it with the upper half of the baguette.
- Place the sandwich on the skillet and put some weight on it, like a baking stone.
- Once the bread toasts, turn the sandwich upside down.
- When both sides are toasted, remove the sandwich from the skillet, cut in half, and serve.