- 1 ounce ham (sliced thinly)
- 1 ounce cooked pork roast (sliced thinly)
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 dill pickles (OR bread & butter pickle, sliced)
- 1 submarine rolls (Cuban roll, OR)
- For each sandwich, split roll in half lengthwise; spread roll halves with mustard. Layer sandwich with roast pork, Swiss cheese and ham; add sliced pickles and close sandwich. Lightly butter outside surface of roll and grill on a hot griddle until lightly toasted and cheese is melted. Or place buttered sandwich on baking pan in 400 degrees F. oven for 8-10 minutes, until lightly toasted.