- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin (trimmed)
- 1/4 cup orange juice (fresh)
- 1/4 cup grapefruit juice (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Using thin knife, trim silver skin from tenderloin. Mix orange juice, grapefruit juice, cilantro, cumin, oregano, garlic, salt, and hot pepper in gallon-sized zip-top plastic bag. Add pork, close, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours. Meanwhile, make Rice and Black Bean Salad.
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct medium-hot grilling. For a gas grill, preheat grill on high. Adjust temperature to 400°F. For a charcoal grill, build fire and let burn until coals are covered with white ash. Spread coals and let burn for 15-20 minutes.
- Lightly oil cooking grate. Remove pork from marinade, drain briefly, but do not scrape off solids. Place on grill and cover grill. Cook, turning occasionally, until browned and instant-read thermometer inserted in center of pork reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, about 20-27 minutes. Transfer to carving board and let stand 3-5 minutes. Cut on slight diagonal and serve with rice and black bean salad.
Jeremy 5 days ago
five stars all around tasty great marinated it for about 3 hours added a little bit of oranges us to pump up the orange layer
Rita Noetzel 21 days ago
This was a flavorful treatment for pork tenderloin
Cathie 8 Jun
The whole family loved it! Juicy with just the right amount of spice. Will definitely make again!
james l. 6 Jun
Excellent recipe very tasteful and delicious.
Michele Jackson 22 May
it was great savory moist.. delish
jyd 14 May
easy and tasty. grilled pineapple along wth the pork and served it together. the sweet was a nice match with the spice of the pork.
johnson 22 Apr
Wonderful taste. Everyone loved it and it will be made again. Thanks.
Alexander Donovan 9 Apr
Turned out quite nice, added some lemon and roasted it instead of grilling. Would recommend.
Karen B. 5 Jan
We tried this last week. It was tender and flavorful.
Lynn 28 Dec 2017
I didn’t have the flavor I expected but my wife said hers was good, yet subtle. I’m going tp pump up the spice next time. It was good enough to try again.