- 1 pound 90% lean ground pork
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup white onion (chopped)
- 2 cups new potatoes (cooked, cut into 1/4-inch cubes)
- 1 1/4 cups tomatillo salsa
- 1 cup frozen corn (thawed)
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup queso fresco (crumbled)
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet; add onion and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add ground pork, breaking into crumbles with the back of a spoon and turning frequently until browned on all sides.
- Add potatoes, salsa and corn; stir and cook 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Fold in cilantro and sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.