- 6 bone-in pork chops
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 3 cloves garlic (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons butter (divided)
- fresh ground black pepper
- Combine orange juice, lime juice, cilantro, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk until combined. Pour over pork chops in 9" x 13" baking pan. Cover and refrigerate 3-4 hours.
- Place the Smart Oven+ Grill Attachment in oven. Select GRILL Mode and preheat Grill to High heat setting.
- Remove pork chops from pan. Pour marinade into saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Gently simmer 5-10 minutes until slightly reduced. Remove from heat and cover.
- Arrange pork chops on preheated Grill. Grill them for 6-8 minutes on one side; then flip them over. Grill the other side for an additional 6-8 minutes until their internal temperature reaches 145°F. Let rest 3-5 minutes.