Cuban Glazed Pork LoinPORK
Start with a boneless pork loin, roasted with a citrus-garlic-cumin topping. But, don’t stop there. Make sure to roast extra, turning one cut into three meals.
- 3 1/2 lb. pork loin roast (boneless)
- 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp. frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed)
- 1 Tbsp. garlic (minced)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 sweet potatoes (medium, peeled and cut into chunks, optional)
- 1 red onion (large, cut into 1-inch wedges, optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Arrange the pork roast in the center of a shallow roasting pan.
- Grate the zest of the lime into a small bowl. Juice the lime and add 1 tablespoon to the bowl; reserve remaining juice for another use. Stir the remaining ingredients into the bowl. Spread the citrus mixture over the surface of the pork. Surround the pork with the sweet potatoes and onion if desired.
- Roast 20 minutes per pound or about 65 to 70 minutes until the internal temperature on an instant read thermometer reaches 145°F. Remove from oven and let the roast rest for 10 minutes. Slice slightly over a third of the roast, surround with roasted vegetables if desired and serve.
- 4 servings with leftover. Reserve the remaining 2/3 roast, cut in cubes and refrigerate, covered, for two additional meals.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories780Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes