- 2 cups butternut squash (diced)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 strips bacon (diced into 1/2-inch pieces and cooked until crisp)
- 3 sage leaves (medium fresh, finely minced)
- 1 1/2 cups arugula (more for garnish, if desired)
- 2 ounces goat cheese (more for garnish, if desired)
- Preheat a KitchenAid® 12″ Convection Digital Countertop Oven to 400˚F. Spray 4 (6-ounce capacity) ramekins with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine butternut squash, olive oil, salt and pepper on the non-stick multipurpose pan and stir to combine. Place pan in KitchenAid® 12″ Convection Digital Countertop Oven and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until tender and beginning to turn golden. Remove from oven and set aside. Reduce oven temperature to 350˚F.
- Place Greek yogurt, eggs and salt in a KitchenAid® 5-Speed Blender. Blend on medium speed for 15 seconds until smooth. Add minced sage and stir to combine.
- Place ramekins on the non-stick multipurpose pan and divide the egg mixture between them, filling approximately three quarters full.
- Add the butternut squash, bacon and arugula, a little at a time until all ingredients are added. Sprinkle with crumbled goat cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until quiches are light golden brown and no longer wiggly in the center.
- Remove from oven when done and garnish the tops with more arugula and crumbled goat cheese, if desired. Serve hot.
PER SERVING *
|Calories390Calories from Fat270|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat270|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.