Quiches are a wonderful way to pack a lot of flavor in a savory and fluffy egg mixture, all in a delicious and buttery crust. This recipe for Leeks, Carrots, and Ginger Lemongrass Coconut Milk Quiche Without Dough is a hearty and healthy take on a traditional favorite. Even though there is no flaky and buttery crust, there are so many rich and aromatic ingredients, you won't miss it. Enjoy!
- 2 leeks
- 3 carrots
- olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ginger lemongrass coconut milk (20 cl.)
- 100 grams grated cheese
- Wash and slice the leeks.
- Grate the carrots.
- Heat a little olive oil in a skillet, add the leeks and carrots and saute. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, add the flour, coconut milk, and grated cheese.
- Add the vegetables and mix well.
- Pour into a square baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes.