- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Coat chicken with mayonnaise mixture, then tortilla crumbs. Arrange chicken on aluminum-foil-lined baking pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Garnish, if desired, with salsa and cilantro.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic, cilantro and chili powder in small bowl; set aside.