Crunchy Veggie Wrap with HummusKitchenAid
Spiralized summer squash and carrot give this veggie wrap great crunch and flavor!
- 1/2 yellow squash (large, or zucchini, approx. 4” x 2”)
- 1 large carrots (approx. 6” x 2”, or smaller carrots, peeled)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 tortilla wraps (10-‐inch diameter)
- 8 hummus (‐ounces prepared)
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 avocado (sliced)
- 1Trim ends off squash and carrot, then cut to fit spiralizer attachment. Use the fine
- 2spiralizing blade and peeling blade to peel and spiralize the squash and carrot. In medium bowl, stir together lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and cilantro. Add the spiralized squash and carrot and toss to coat.
- 3Assemble wraps: Spread each wrap with hummus leaving a 1” border at edge. Arrange the feta and avocado across the center of the wrap, horizonally, leaving a 1” border at the sides. Arrange the spiralized squash and carrot over the feta and avocado. Fold in both sides of the wrap. Fold the bottom of the wrap over the filling in the middle and pressing gently, continue rolling-‐up to close. Cut in half with a serrated knife and serve or wrap and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.