- 2 cups Country Corn Flakes Cereal
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons butter (or margarine, melted)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives (or parsley)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 chicken drumsticks (2 pounds)
- cooking spray
|Calories510Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Melanie Mok 7 months ago
Kids loved it. simple and easy to make.
DLo a year ago
So good! My husband gobbled up so many of these! We had no leftovers. Adding to my rotation and this will be my go-to for drumsticks.
Jorge S. 3 years ago
Had no corn flakes so I did it with smashed croutones and parmessean, It was delicious. A little tip though, in the oven just use the heat from underneath so It doesn't burn. Great reacipe
Priscilla P. 3 years ago
My family really loved this recipe. I marinated my chicken 4 hours before with lemon, salt, italian seasoning and worcestershire sauce. I modified it by using Panko Crumbs instead of Cornflakes. Woke up this morning to no leftovers. We would use this recipe again.
jennifer caracappa 3 years ago
This was definitely a good idea. I will definitely make this again but add more seasonings to the corn flake mixture. Maybe garlic salt instead of powder. Adding parmigiana cheese to the corn flakes might help as well otherwise very good and crispy