Crunchy Chocolate MousseLolibox
You have been searching for the perfect late night indulgence for quite some time. This recipe for Crunchy Chocolate Mousse is the perfect palate pleasing confection. The decadent and creamy chocolate mousse is combined with a sweet ground biscuit base for a crunchy and smooth texture for the taste buds. Why not make it this weekend? We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this delicious dessert as much as we do.
- 200 grams baking chocolate
- 4 tablespoons biscuits (ground)
- 200 grams egg whites
- 1In a saucepan on low heat, melt the chocolate.
- 2Remove from heat, let cool, and mix in the ground biscuits.
- 3Whisk the egg whites until stiff and gradually add them to the chocolate.
- 4Mix gently without breaking the egg whites.
- 5Put the mousse into glasses and refrigerate.
- 6Before serving, garnish with add a pinch of crumbled biscuit.