- 1/3 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 6 slices cooked ham (about 3 oz., divided)
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese (grated , about 2 oz.)
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli florets (thawed)
- 1 package knorr pasta sides - alfredo
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, then spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Brush chicken with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, then coat in bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on prepared baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes. Evenly top chicken with 4 slices ham and cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo according to package directions, adding broccoli and remaining 2 slices ham, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, during last 3 minutes. Let stand about 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Serve with chicken.