- 12 strips smoked bacon (naturally)
- 24 rosemary (Great Value, and olive oil wheat crackers)
- fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 300F (190C). Line a sturdy baking tray with aluminum foil; top with a wire rack sprayed with non-stick canola oil cooking spray.
- Cut the strips of bacon in half widthwise.
- Top each cracker with a cluster of rosemary leaves. Wrap loosely with half a strip of bacon. Transfer to wire rack on prepared baking tray, seam side down, leaving about 1” (2.5 cm) in between. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake in centre of oven for 55-65 minutes or until nicely browned and crispy. Serve warm or at room temperature.