- 1 head red cabbage (or Napa, sliced thin)
- 1 head romaine lettuce (sliced thin)
- 3 red peppers (large, diced)
- 4 green onions (diced, use the entire onion)
- 2 packages ramen noodles (chicken flavored, crumbled)
- 1 seasoning (chicken flavored, packet from the Ramen noodles)
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove minced garlic (or more if you love garlic)
PER SERVING *
|Calories340Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Patrick M. 8 Nov
Great recipe that feeds a bunch of people. Quick and easy.
Summer Roberts 4 Nov
Delicious! I added shrimp to mine
Joel Nye 15 Oct
Delicious! Will be adding to regular rotation. You could add tamari or soy sauce to the dressing.
Jennifer 9 Jul
Excellent salad I served it with A honey Asain salmon. It was delicious!
Samantha Zabbo 24 Apr
its great as a side dishe for a pot luck or picnic; cant quite call it a main dish though.
Justyna M. 14 Apr
Made it a few times already. Very easy. Everyone who tasted it absolutely loved it!
Suzi Koene 3 Apr
Very tasty. I substituted the vegetable oil with pumpkin seed oil in the dressing - yum!
Alexandra Y. 18 Feb
So crunchy and delicious! Makes a huge portion!
Adam Gomez 2 Jan
It was good, but I didn’t pay attention to the serving size. Made way too much. The dressing is simple and delicious.
Chaylee S. 24 Oct 2017
Great salad. It's a new family favourite.
Jennifer H. 16 Jun 2017
Excellent. Will make it again for sure!