If you are craving a fancy and flavorful dinner, then why not try making this recipe for Croque Sandwich. It is the perfect combination of a sweet, savory and salty dish. This recipe would be decadent paired with the perfect meal main entrée. Why not pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping and surprise your family this weekend with a decadent side dish for the family dinner.
- 3 slices ham
- 3 medium eggs
- cream (20 cl.)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 12 slices sandwich bread
- 10 slices cheese (yellow)
- grating cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2Grease a large loaf pan.
- 3Cut the ham slices in 2.
- 4In a bowl, whisk eggs, cream, salt, and pepper.
- 5Place 2 to 3 slices of bread on the bottom of the loaf pan.
- 6Top with 1 slice of ham and yellow cheese.
- 7Add half of the milk-egg mixture.
- 8Repeat this process with the bread, ham, and cheese until all the ingredients have been used.
- 9Add the remaining milk-cream mixture.
- 10Pack well.
- 11Cover with grated cheese.
- 12Bake for about 30 minutes.
- 13Wait for 15 minutes before unmolding.