- 1 puff pastry (pack fresh)
- 4 squares cooking chocolate
- 2 cheese slices
- 2 ham slices
- sesame seeds
- 1 egg yolk
- Roll out the dough and cut it like a pizza. At the widest part of each slice put the filling. For the chocolate croissants place 2 squares, and in the savoury ones place the slice of ham rolled inside the cheese slice.
- Wrap the croissants starting at the widest part.
- Place on the baking tray. Brush them with the stirred egg yolk.
- Leave some simple croissants for those who want to put jam inside them.
- On top of the cheese and ham, and chocolate croissants, sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Bake in a hot oven (420 F) for 15 minutes.