Croissants For All TastesHoje para Jantar
- 1 puff pastry (pack fresh)
- 4 squares baking chocolate
- 2 cheese slices
- 2 sliced ham
- sesame seeds
- 1 egg yolks
- 1Roll out the dough and cut it like a pizza. At the widest part of each slice put the filling. For the chocolate croissants place 2 squares, and in the savoury ones place the slice of ham rolled inside the cheese slice.
- 2Wrap the croissants starting at the widest part.
- 3Place on the baking tray. Brush them with the stirred egg yolk.
- 4Leave some simple croissants for those who want to put jam inside them.
- 5On top of the cheese and ham, and chocolate croissants, sprinkle sesame seeds.
- 6Bake in a hot oven (420 F) for 15 minutes.