- 14 ounces artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 9 ounces baby spinach (chopped)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons jalapeno chilies (slices, chopped)
PER SERVING *
|Calories340Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
David Anzini 23 Jun
It was actually really good! I added some bacon for a tad more flavor (and because who doesn’t like bacon)! Next time I might get a little garlic powder in there too.
Jamie D. 27 Mar
OMG! My family loves this recipe! I do add two cloves of chopped garlic for extra flavor. It’s amazing!
Amber M. 24 Dec 2017
I sub 1/2 a block of cream cheese for the mayo. This is my go-to potluck dip!
Shawn Kingma 10 Oct 2017
This is one of our favorite snacks or appetizers to have at home. We don't use a crock pot. Instead we use the ingredients listed, but do it on stove top. The crock pot is nice if you are wanting to keep it warmed up for potlucks etc. However, on the stove top it is done within 30 mins. I also add a touch more sour cream and often use a can of rotel tomatoes or just fresh tomatoes ...instead of the Jalapeños. Once the spinach has cooked down and its all good and goey... I add the rest of the cheeses and Walla... a perfect appetizer
R W 9 Jul 2017
Great! Followed it almost exactly except used twice the amount of fresh jalapeños.
Yaprak Y. 17 Apr 2017
simply delicious. I served my veggie patties with this dip so good.