- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 1/2 onions (medium, diced)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 green pepper (diced)
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 24 ounces pasta sauce (jarred or canned)
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes (canned, do not drain)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces mushrooms (canned, do not drain)
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste)
- 3 cups pasta shells (uncooked)
|Calories510Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Rebecca D. 13 days ago
delicious! I will definitely make it again.
Ray S. 14 days ago
I subbed fresh mushrooms for the canned and it turned out great! The family loved it Will definitely be making it again
Shawn Roberts 26 days ago
great. i did a pound of ground sirlion and 1 lb of ground italian sausage. it turned out great. i also added celery
Ransom 9 Dec 2018
awesome, liked it as thick as the original recipe called for
FantasticFoodie 6 Dec 2018
Easy dish to make. Tasty, too!
Schillinger 28 Nov 2018
Easy and delicious! Will add to the work week meal rotation 😉
Smallwood 21 Nov 2018
The whole family lived it!
Karen 6 Nov 2018
More like pasta and meat sauce. I was hoping for something different.
Karlene E. 29 Oct 2018
Excellent! It was a hit with my kids!
REGINA A. 28 Oct 2018
easy to prep. will have to adjust the quantity of tomato paste and use less the Next time I prepare as this meal.
Becca 25 Oct 2018
It was really good. I will make again
Addiecake 17 Oct 2018
Really good recipe!!! Especially if you’re busy. Leftovers for days and it still tastes great when reheated. Definitely will do this one again!
Carrie Woolsey 17 Oct 2018
Easy to make, we had frozen mushrooms and onions to throw in. We made it into a vegetarian meal and used (frozen and precooked) lentils instead of hamburger. We springled cheese on top for those who wanted it.
Sophie Melissa 16 Oct 2018
Tasty meal. We're going ti make this again.
John 16 Oct 2018
Not really a goulash!! But tasty whatsoever!!
Mandy Jacks 12 Oct 2018
whole family loved it