- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- salt (/pepper)
- 10 ounces frozen spinach (thawed, i used fresh spinach)
- 16 ounces bowtie pasta (cooked)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella (shredded)
|Calories860Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Schlingy 17 Dec 2018
This ones a go to for me. its simole and delicious
DeDe Colt 10 Dec 2018
soo good even my picky teenager asked for seconds! will definitely make this again ❤
Vikkie 13 Jul 2018
made it last night and turned out amazing
M 23 Nov 2017
Great My family loved it
Dawn H. 21 Jun 2017
It turned out great. I substituted ground turkey for the ground beef. Everyone in the family loves it. And easy to make. I also use only about half a box of pasta, to me a whole box was too much.
Hank H. 29 Jan 2017
Good flavors, but the pasta got really overcooked. It was mushy. Spinach too. I think a better process would be to put the ingredients in for no more than 10 minutes at the end.
I thought it was a very good recipe. My wife didn't like it, only because it had to much Italian seasoning & Oregano. She found it too overpowering. So next time I make it, I will dial back the seasoning.
Very good recipe. only thing I will do different next time is dial back the Italian seasoning and oregano. It was a bit to overpowering. I didn't mind it, but my wife found it to strong to eat.