- 1 5/16 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 onion (medium, minced)
- 1 red bell pepper (diced fine)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 10 ounces rotel (Mild Tomatoes)
- 8 ounces tomato sauce (small can plain)
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 bay leaf
- avocado (diced)
- reduced fat sour cream
- reduced fat shredded cheese
- baked tortilla chips
|Calories320Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Robyn A. a year ago
Delicious! Kids loved it!
Monica J. a year ago
The best chili I ever made. I just love it.
Rosella Duell 2 years ago
Made this last night, it was delicious! My normally super picky 6 yr old loved it. Seasonings I used were 1 tbsp cumin and some pink himalayan salt, also added 1 extra cup of tomato sauce. Will make it again.
Cynthia D. 3 years ago
Great chili! My Husband isn't a big fan of Ground Turkey but he said this recipe is a keeper. He said the taste remixed him of the chili from Wendy's. Great meal for lunch meal prep too. Doesn't lack flavor at all and tastes just as great reheated!
Alexandra Q. 3 years ago
It turned out amazing!! I had a party and I was worried the kids would not like it but it was a huge hit!! I even had some parents ask me if I could give them the recipe .
Carlen L. 3 years ago
This turned out great! So easy and delicious. I estimated my seasonings and used tomato paste instead of sauce, since that's what I had on hand, and still enjoyed the final product. I also omitted the corn since I'm a little more low carb. You can throw in a little cocoa powder as a surprise secret ingredient- makes for a very rich flavor. I make a big batch of this and freeze half for later.