- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 packet italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cream of chicken soup (family sized can, 1 lb-7 ounce can)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Joel Holland 3 months ago
Great easy meal. I made this on a lazy Saturday and took no mental exertion at all. Pretty simple and tasty.
John C. a year ago
this turned out grate! i just changed two ingredents. instead of italian dressing packet i used zesty italan saled dressing and i used differnt noddles even with the 2 changes it was still very good. try my way i think you and your family will like it.
Milinda P. 3 years ago
Not a fan At all. Nothing Italian about this other than the noodles. Sad I wasted $on the ingredients.