- 1 cream of chicken soup (10.5 ounce can of, or use cream of mushroom soup, it’s less salty)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 6 ounces stuffing mix (Stove Top)
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups green beans (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 4 chicken breasts (large)
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sausages (crumbled, cooked or raw)
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
PER SERVING *
|Calories510Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Combs 30 days ago
It was super easy and really good. I had string beans, corn and baby carrots on tin foil in the crockpot. All frozen before putting in the pot. The stuffing was however really wet but I just scooped it out about 30 minutes prior to finishing and put it in the oven for about 10-15 minutes and it came out perfectly. Definitely doing this one again.
Brown 13 Jun
It was so easy and delicious!
Lacey 11 Oct 2016
I forgot I was supposed to put this in the crock pot the day I cooked it and cooked in the oven instead. I added an extra 1/4 cup chicken broth, scratched the vegetables, and cubed the chicken instead of keeping it whole. Added slightly sautéed chopped onions and celery to the stuffing. Mixed everything together and put in a casserole dish. Cooked on 350 for an hour. Was still very good :)
David Kwiatek 18 Apr 2016
Fantastic dish! Easy to make and very delicious. I usually don't need all the water as the beans make their own liquid.