Crispy crab puffs and harissa RiceMarmita
Harissa is a fiery paste from North Africa that can be found at gourmet food shops and many supermarkets, as well as online. Here it is added to the crab mixture for the puffs, along with lemon confit, chopped onion and cilantro (use both the leaves and tender stems, which pack a lot of flavor), and of course flaked crabmeat. The puffs are fried until golden brown and crispy in a skillet and served with rice.
- 1 preserved lemon (preserved lemon)
- 1/4 onions (chopped)
- 1/3 bunch coriander
- 200 grams crab (Sea Delights brand)
- 4 tablespoons harissa paste (hot chili paste)
- 4 phyllo pastry (sheets)
- 1 cup rice (quick cooking)
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- olive oil (to taste)
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 piece ginger
- 1 large tomato
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- lettuce (mixture to taste)
- 1Finely chop the lemon confit , onion and coriander (both leaves and stems). In a bowl, mix lemon mixture with the crab meat, previously minced in a food processor.
- 2Add the harissa.
- 3Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and cook the filo sheets until golden and crispy on both sides.
- 4Pour 1 cup of rice into a saucepan and add 1 1/2 cups boiling water, salt and 2 teaspoons of harissa.
- 5Cook until the water evaporates.
- 6Pour the rice into a serving dish and make a well in the center.
- 7Spoon the crab salad in the well and season with salt, olive oil and a few drops of lemon juice.
- 8Garnish with pomegranate seeds and chopped coriander.
- 9Finely grate the tomato and ginger and combine with the juice of half a lemon, salt, pepper and plain yogurt.