The wonderful part about Triangles of Black Sausage and Loquats with Curry is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Triangles of Black Sausage and Loquats with Curry is rich and flavorful. If you are searching for a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 1 onion
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 black sausage (rice)
- 3 loquats
- 3 sheets phyllo pastry
- Dice onion. In a pan, heat a little olive oil and briefly sauté onions.
- When onion is almost translucent, add the crumbled black sausage.
- Finely dice loquats and add to pan.
- Add curry and salt to taste.
- Cut phyllo sheets into three strips.
- Put a bit of the sausage mixture on the end of each strip.
- Working quickly, carefully fold pastry into triangles.
- Tip: If desired, wrap in plastic wrap and freeze or store in refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Just before serving, fry in plenty of hot extra virgin olive oil until golden and crispy.