Crispy Triangles with Black Sausage, Loquat and CurryKooking
The wonderful part about Triangles of Black Sausage and Loquats with Curry is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Triangles of Black Sausage and Loquats with Curry is rich and flavorful. If you are searching for a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 1 onions
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 black sausage (rice)
- 3 loquat
- 3 sheets phyllo pastry
- 1Dice onion. In a pan, heat a little olive oil and briefly sauté onions.
- 2When onion is almost translucent, add the crumbled black sausage.
- 3Finely dice loquats and add to pan.
- 4Add curry and salt to taste.
- 5Cut phyllo sheets into three strips.
- 6Put a bit of the sausage mixture on the end of each strip.
- 7Working quickly, carefully fold pastry into triangles.
- 8Tip: If desired, wrap in plastic wrap and freeze or store in refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- 9Just before serving, fry in plenty of hot extra virgin olive oil until golden and crispy.