- 1 pork belly (thick cut)
- 8 parts water
- 1 part salt
- 1 part sugar
- spices (To taste, seasonings and aromatics)
- 1. Brine pork belly overnight.
- 2. Remove belly from brine and blot dry. In a diagonal diamond pattern, using a razor blade, score skin. Season skin.
- 3. In roasting pan, lined with a roasting rack, place belly skin side up. Add 1” of water or brine to the pan.
- 4. Place in a 325 degree F oven until 180 degrees F internal temperature.
- 5. Increase heat to 450 degrees and cook an additional 20 minutes or until skin is crispy and brown.
Crispy Chinese Pork BellyPinoyway
Crispy Asian Pork BellyGo Go Go Gourmet
Heo Quay Recipe Sous Vide Crispy Pork BellyThe Ravenous Couple
Crispy Slow-Roasted Pork BellyThe Spruce
Crispy Golden Pork BellyKirbie's Cravings
Sticky Chinese Pork BellyKitchen Sanctuary
Crispy Pork BellyI’d Rather Be a Chef
Crispy Roasted Pork BellyLifestyle Food
Crispy Pork BellyA Free Range Life
Crispy Tamarind Pork BellyFood Republic
Crispy Pork BellyMelissa Joulwan's Well Fed
Braised Pork BellySpice The Plate