- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil (chopped)
- 2 chicken breasts (bone-in, skin-on, about 5 oz. each)
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger (piece, peeled)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 2 baby cucumbers
- 4 radishes (cleaned)
- 3 small carrots (peeled)
- 1/2 head nappa cabbage (about 3 cups processed)
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts (chopped)
- In jar with tight fitting lid, combine rice vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce and lime juice. Shake to combine. Add basil just before serving.
- In medium saucepan, place chicken, ginger, salt and peppercorns. Add enough cold water to cover chicken. Bring to simmer over medium-high heat, cover and reduce to low heat until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees, about 20 minutes. Take the pan off heat and let stand 10 minutes. Remove chicken from poaching liquid, discard skin and bones. Cut chicken into slices. Set aside until ready to use.
- Attach Fresh Prep Slicer/Shredder Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer, and attach the slicing blade. Position large bowl under attachment to catch sliced ingredients. Put cucumbers, 1 at a time into feed tube. Turn stand mixer to speed 3 and process until cucumbers are sliced. Repeat with radishes. Remove slicing blade and attach coarse shredding blade. Fill feed tube with carrots and turn stand mixer to speed 3 until carrots are shredded. Coarsely chop Nappa cabbage and toss with sliced and shredded vegetables. Drizzle with desired amount of
PER SERVING *
|Calories670Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.