Crispy Presto LambOn dine chez Nanou
This ain't your average Crispy Presto Lamb. This Crispy Presto Lamb recipe is packed with bold flavor to leave you and your guests wanting more. You will fall in love with this Crispy Presto Lamb recipe. Let us know about your experience in the comments below or give this recipe a star rating so others can follow along.We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
- 600 grams meat (chopped lamb)
- 1 package filo (16 sheets, 20 x 30 cm)
- 300 grams feta cheese (small pieces)
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- 10 dried tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 50 grams pitted green olives
- 40 grams pinenuts (golden-fried)
- olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 2In a hot pan, saute onion in a tablespoon of olive oil, add the minced meat for 5 minutes on high heat, and stir with a fork to separate the meat.
- 3Remove from heat, add feta cheese, dried tomatoes, olives, and pine nuts. Mix gently. It is not necessary to add salt with feta and olives.
- 4Brush 2 sheets of filo on both sides (2 sheets for each crispy) with olive oil and stick them together. Place 2 tablespoons of the meat mixture on the edge (leaving 1 cm on each side), start to roll it, and then quickly fold the 2 sides, and continue rolling while tightening.
- 5Place the crisps in a baking tray with rosemary twigs, and cook for 7 to 10 minutes until browned.
- 6Serve with a tomato salad.
PER SERVING *
|Calories800Calories from Fat590|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat590|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.