- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs (unseasoned)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt (Lawry's®)
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Oregano Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper (Ground)
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (halves)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix panko and seasonings in shallow dish. Moisten chicken with milk. Coat evenly with panko mixture.
- Place chicken in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Mads C. 2 Sep 2016
Love! Perfect for when you ran out of oil or want a healthier alternative! Will be making it again. Mostly because I always forget to buy oil...