- 1 cup pork loin roast (cooked, chopped)
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce (hot and spicy)
- 1 lavash (Armenian cracker bread*)
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms (chopped)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (medium, thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup green onions (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons plum sauce
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic (crushed)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ginger root (grated)
- Oriental Sauce: In small bowl stir together hoisin sauce, plum sauce, peanut butter, garlic and ginger root. Place pork and barbecue sauce in self-sealing plastic bag; seal and turn several times to coat.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Place Lavosh on baking sheet. Spread with Oriental Sauce to within 1/2 inch of edge. Top with pork mixture, mushrooms, red pepper, green onions, and cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with cilantro. Cut into squares.
- Makes 12 servings.
- *Substitute 14-16-inch prebaked pizza crust. Crust will be slightly less crisp.