- 4 pounds pork spareribs (sawed in thirds across bones*)
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- Cut ribs into 1-rib pieces. Place in steamer basket or on steamer rack. Set basket over boiling water; cover pan and steam 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine soy sauce, sherry and garlic in large bowl; add ribs and stir to coat each rib well. Marinate 1 hour, stirring frequently.
- Remove ribs from marinade (discard marinade) and place, meaty side up, on rack of broiler pan. Bake in 425 degree F. oven 15 minutes, or until brown and crispy. Serve with warm Mandarin Peach Sauce.
- Serves 6. Nutrition per serving plus 3 tablespoons sauce.
- * Ask your butcher to cut spareribs in thirds across the bones.