®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Crispy Mandarin Riblets
- Cut ribs into 1-rib pieces. Place in steamer basket or on steamer rack. Set basket over boiling water; cover pan and steam 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine soy sauce, sherry and garlic in large bowl; add ribs and stir to coat each rib well. Marinate 1 hour, stirring frequently.
- Remove ribs from marinade (discard marinade) and place, meaty side up, on rack of broiler pan. Bake in 425 degree F. oven 15 minutes, or until brown and crispy. Serve with warm Mandarin Peach Sauce.
- Serves 6. Nutrition per serving plus 3 tablespoons sauce.
- * Ask your butcher to cut spareribs in thirds across the bones.