If you have been searching for the perfect recipe that uses Crispy Leeks, then you have finally found it. The search is over. This recipe for Crispy Leeks is sweet, savory and decadent. The Crispy Leeks are flavorful and rich paired with a sweet and savory sauce. This dish does not take too long to make, and will take even less time to devour. Serve it over your favorite rice for a hearty meal that everyone will love. Happy cooking!
- filo pastry
- 1 jar mousse (artichoke)
- olive oil
- Clean and finely chop the leeks.
- Heat a pan, add a little bit of olive oil.
- Cook the leeks.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Take a sheet of pastry spread the middle with artichoke mousse and top with the leeks.
- Fold the sheets into a rectangle.
- Put it in a dish and bake at 350°F for about 15 minutes.
- The sheets must be browned.