- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves ( , about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 2 tablespoons fine dry Italian seasoned breadcrumbs (or plain)
- mixed salad greens
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and Dressing. Reserve 1/2 cup mayonnaise mixture.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet, then spread 2 tablespoons of remaining mayonnaise mixture on top of each piece of chicken. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and bread crumbs are golden. Serve over salad greens with reserved mayonnaise mixture.