- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (old fashioned)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2/3 cup coconut (shredded unsweetened, available at Whole Foods or natural food markets)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cereal (crisp rice, such as Rice Krispies)
|Calories200Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Dejan Z. 21 Jan
works perfect tastes delicious best recipe
Kate J. 2 Oct 2018
very delicious! made some modifications: added cinnamon, chia seeds and flaxseed great snack for anytime!
Cora Maughan 4 May 2018
Very nice but only needed 12 - 15 minutes in the oven
Kim Chick 7 Jan 2018
Very yummy and a satisfying treat!
Betty Jones 29 Oct 2017
I added some cinnamon, ginger, and pumpkin spice with a pinch of Cayanne pepper and dried cranberries It is fantastic
Charlotte T. 21 Aug 2017
I omitted the walnuts and used chopped almonds. I also lowered the sugar and added in some maple syrup. Really, really liked them!
Angela L. 9 Jul 2017
Had no flavor and was a bit too dry for my taste. Probably wouldn't make it again.
Lesley Gardner 20 Jun 2017
They taste great, and they're pretty easy to make with minimal mess. I think the "crisp" is more from the cereal, they're not crunchy granola bars, which is really what I'm after. This could be due to substitutions, as I used coconut oil instead of butter, and maple syrup instead of brown sugar. They're pretty sweet so I will probably omit the maple syrup next time.