- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 8 chicken drumsticks (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 1/2 cups potato chips (crushed, about 3 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine remaining mayonnaise mixture with chicken in large bowl; toss to coat. Roll chicken in crushed potato chips. Arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 35 minutes or until chicken is throughly cooked. Serve with reserved 1 cup mayonnaise mixture.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, honey and mustard in medium bowl. Remove 1 cup mixture; reserve.