- 1/2 cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Onion Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Paprika
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1/2-inch strips)
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 12 romaine lettuce leaves
- 6 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 6 tablespoons Caesar salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Mix bread crumbs, seasonings and Parmesan cheese in a shallow dish. Add Parmesan cheese. Beat egg and milk in separate shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg mixture. Coat evenly on both sides with bread crumb mixture. Discard any remaining egg mixture and bread crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in single layer on foil-lined shallow baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Drizzle chicken evenly with melted butter.
- Bake 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning halfway through cook time.
- For each wrap, place 2 Romaine lettuce leaves on flour tortilla. Top with 1 to 2 tenders. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon Caesar salad dressing. Roll tortilla and serve.