- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (or all-purpose gluten-free flour blend)
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed (or ground chia)
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 4 cups corn flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 head cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 1/2 cup Franks Hot Sauce (or other similar hot sauce)
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter (melted)
PER SERVING *
|Calories220Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Joe videki 5 days ago
Amazing! So much better than traditional flour breading.
Kimberley M. 5 days ago
great recipe! crunchy spicy tacos 😍
Małgosia Ekielska 23 days ago
Good but on the other hand very spicy.
Gaby 19 Aug
Bomb it was good ! Yes making it again right now . Bit messy
Amy T. 12 Aug
Most excellent, will definitely make again
Learie Lively 10 Aug
Great dish. I used the sauce as a dip. Fantastic
Knight 12 Jul
it took way longer than 45 minutes and super messy, but delicious
Shoemake 16 Jun
Very good! I didn’t put the sauce on the cauliflower, just used it as a dip.
Nikki 16 Jun
I tried it and it was...edible. My results didn't look like the picture but only because I didn't have any Franks Red Hot. I always have a bottle on hand but I guess I put that $#!+ on everything and ran out. Tried to substitute with Texas Pete but naaaah. 😔
Karleshia G 15 Jun
I really loved them, it’s just they were a little to hard in the center even after putting it in the oven for the recommended time. But overall I really enjoyed this recipe!!
Eric B. 3 Jun
These were great! A new sports event staple.
Surmaj 27 May
i would make it again but the breading didn't look like the picture. likely a chef error knowing me.
Reyes 18 May
It was delicious. definitely satisfied the hotwing craving
Jennine Cabrera 17 May
Excellent! Will make this again for sure.
life is good 16 May
fantastic just like kfc
Linda F. 7 May
Absolutely fantastic. Cauliflower never tasted so good. In fact it doesn't taste like cauliflower!