- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- mixed salad greens
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In small bowl, combine Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise, honey, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Reserve 1/2 cup mayonnaise mixture.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet, then spread 2 tablespoons of remaining mayonnaise mixture on top of each piece of chicken. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve chicken over salad greens with reserved mayonnaise mixture.
- Taste Tested Recipe from The Hellmann's Kitchens