- 1 pound fresh brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil (or other high-heat oil such as grapeseed)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (you can also use fish sauce here if you want something with a bit more flavor)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh squeezed, about half a large lemon)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 pinch black pepper
- kosher salt
|Calories180Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Josh Ferry 17 Feb
Good but the salt was way too salty, less soy sauce for sure
Sasmitha Purushothaman 14 Feb
Sayce realy worked out!! best used for noodles probably...
Doriani 12 Feb
Amazing. Followed recipe, except didn’t need quite as much cooking time. I reduced each side’s cooking time by about 8 minutes. Could just be oven variation. Amazing. My husband who hates Brussels sprouts loves them.
Gonzalez Gonzalez 3 Feb
Did not like the sauce, too strong
Josh 23 Dec 2018
Loved it! Sauce was great
Erin Grider 15 Nov 2018
Excellent. Made them at work in a little toaster oven - everyone loved them!
Gabriella E. 24 Aug 2018
awesome. ill be making this again
Dana P. 1 Jul 2018
This was so good! Even my husband, who doesn’t like Brussels sprouts enjoyed it.
Andy 16 Jun 2018
Really good sauce you could use for other meats and veggies
Jennifer Golby 4 Oct 2017
Made it 4 Times... I love it
Nicholas A. 11 Aug 2017
these are the perfect side dish.
Piper G. 9 Aug 2017
Yum! Definitely a keeper 🤤
Buddy Bennett 19 Jun 2016
I always liked Brussel sprouts so when I came across this recipe I got very interested. Turned out amazing, will make it again someday.
Liliana M D. 27 Dec 2015
I love all your recipes. I normally don't modify them, maybe just some garlic. but so far I have made many of them and I will do them again so I save them in my recipe and my dropbox. Thank you