Crew Chief's Chicken BltBest Foods
- 2/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 sandwich rolls (halved)
- 8 slices bacon (crisp-cooked and crumbled)
- sliced tomatoes
- 1In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, horseradish and Worcestershire sauce; reserve 1/3 cup mayonnaise mixture for bread.
- 2Evenly brush chicken with remaining 1/3 cup mayonnaise mixture. Grill or broil chicken, turning once, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- 3Evenly spread cut surfaces of rolls with reserved mayonnaise mixture. Top with hot chicken, bacon, lettuce and tomatoes.