Crepes don't only have to be sweet. This unique take on a classic savory crêpe will delight you. Cod is a mild fish that won't overwhelm the senses, so picking this healthy meal to entertain friends (even the pickiest eaters) is a no-brainer. Super healthy and easy to make, this dish will be just as delicious as some of your other favorites from us here at Yummly. Packed with flavorful ingredients like onions, garlic, and parsley, this dish will continue to satisfy the pallet while you and all of your friends enjoy a guilt free healthy meal.
- 2 eggs
- 2.5 deciliters milk
- 3 drops lemon
- 50 grams butter (softened)
- 100 grams flour
- 2 sprigs parsley (chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped)
- olive oil (to taste)
- 1 bay leaf
- 400 grams chips
- 150 grams kale (Lombarda type if available, julienne cut)
- ground black pepper
- Stir the eggs with the milk and butter, then add the flour. Whisk until everything is well blended, without any lumps.
- If you think that the dough is too thick, just add a little more milk.
- Whisk in the chopped parsley.
- Saute the onion, garlic, and bay leaf in olive oil.
- Add the pieces of cod and the kale.
- Cook over low heat until cod and kale are done.
- Correct the salt and pepper, and let cool.
- In a non-stick pan add a little butter on medium heat. Pour in spoonfuls of dough covering the bottom of the pan. Once the crepe is cooked on one side, flip over, and cook the other side.
- Repeat the process until you use up all the dough.
- Divide the cod and kale mixture in the crepes. Fold crepes over in a wrap.
- Serve warm with a salad.
|Calories880Calories from Fat500|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat500|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.