Crepes with Chocolate Sauce, Banana, and AlmondChloé Delice
It is not everyday that you find a recipe that combines light a fluffy crepes with a rich and decadent chocolate sauce with bananas and almonds. This recipe uses 70-percent dark chocolate combined with heavy cream for a flavor explosion for your taste buds. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can whip up a batch and serve them to your loved ones in bed. They will love you for it.
- 250 grams flour
- 50 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
- 500 milliliters milk
- 130 grams 70% cacao chocolate
- water (25 cl.)
- 70 grams sugar
- heavy cream (12.5 cl.)
- 6 bananas
- sliced almonds
- 1MIx sifted flour, sugar, and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- 2Form a well in the middle and add eggs. Mix.
- 3Add milk, mix until dough is smooth.
- 4Let rest.
- 5Placed chopped chocolate, water, sugar, and cream in a sauce pan. Bring to boil over medium heat.
- 6Cook until the sauce coats a spatula.
- 7Set aside.
- 8Use flour mixture to cook 12 crepes in an oiled frying pan.
- 9Roast a handful of flaked almonds in a frying fry pan.
- 10Set aside.
- 11Cut bananas into slices.
- 12To serve, place 1 crepe on a plate, pour chocolate sauce in the middle, and roll the crepe.
- 13Arrange banana slices on top of roll (see photo) and add a drizzle of chocolate sauce on top.
- 14Sprinkle with flaked almonds.
- 15Repeat for each crepe.