It is not everyday that you find a recipe that combines light a fluffy crepes with a rich and decadent chocolate sauce with bananas and almonds. This recipe uses 70-percent dark chocolate combined with heavy cream for a flavor explosion for your taste buds. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can whip up a batch and serve them to your loved ones in bed. They will love you for it.
- 250 grams flour
- 50 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
- 500 milliliters milk
- 130 grams 70% dark chocolate
- water (25 cl.)
- 70 grams sugar
- heavy cream (12.5 cl.)
- 6 bananas
- almond flakes
- MIx sifted flour, sugar, and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Form a well in the middle and add eggs. Mix.
- Add milk, mix until dough is smooth.
- Let rest.
- Placed chopped chocolate, water, sugar, and cream in a sauce pan. Bring to boil over medium heat.
- Cook until the sauce coats a spatula.
- Set aside.
- Use flour mixture to cook 12 crepes in an oiled frying pan.
- Roast a handful of flaked almonds in a frying fry pan.
- Set aside.
- Cut bananas into slices.
- To serve, place 1 crepe on a plate, pour chocolate sauce in the middle, and roll the crepe.
- Arrange banana slices on top of roll (see photo) and add a drizzle of chocolate sauce on top.
- Sprinkle with flaked almonds.
- Repeat for each crepe.