- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST All Purpose Flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 golden delicious apple (medium, peeled, cored and thinly sliced)
- 5 tablespoons sugar (divided)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- Smucker's Caramel Flavored Topping
- COMBINE milk, flour, eggs, water, sugar and salt in blender container or food processor. Cover and process until smooth. Add melted butter; process until blended. Transfer to small bowl. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- For Filling: MELT butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add apples; saute 5 minutes or until just tender. Stir in 3 tablespoons sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cool completely.
- COAT an 8-inch nonstick skillet lightly with no-stick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Add 3 tablespoons batter, tilting skillet to make 6-inch crepe. Cook 30 to 60 seconds or until bottom is lightly browned. Turn crepe over. Cook an additional 30 to 45 seconds or until bottom is lightly browned. Cool on wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter to cook remaining crepes, coating skillet with cooking spray as necessary.
- HEAT oven to 250°F. Combine ricotta cheese and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar in small bowl. Fold into cooled apple filling. Spoon 1/4 cup apple mixture lengthwise down the center of each crepe. Roll up and place on baking sheet, seam side down. Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until warm. Drizzle with caramel topping, if desired.
|Calories210Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Yo 5 days ago
Added homemade whipped cream on top!