- 1 cup berries (can be frozen berries)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 250 grams flour
- 500 milliliters milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons jam (arbutus)
- Heat fruit and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Immediately reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Prepare crepes by mixing all the ingredients until smooth.
- Add a ladle of batter into a preheated, lightly greased, non-stick pan.
- Cook until small bubbles form on the surface.
- Turn and cook the other side.
- To serve, drizzle crepe with arbutus jam, add berry sauce and garnish with mint.