Crepe and Salmon Savory PieEl invitado de invierno
This recipe for Crepe and Salmon Savory Pie makes a tasty addition to brunch or can be served as the main entree at lunch or dinner. Layering paper thin crepes with layers of cream cheese, smoked salmon, and fresh lime juice, this Crepe and Salmon Savory Pie is full of rich, creamy, smoky flavors. Let the crepe and salmon pie rest for an hour with something on the top crepe layer to weigh it down before serving.
- 2 medium eggs
- 120 grams milk
- 130 grams water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 230 grams all-purpose flour
- 2 lime
- lime juice
- 450 grams cream cheese
- 400 grams smoked salmon
- 1Mix the eggs, milk, water, oil, flour, and a pinch of salt until smooth. Let the batter rest for 1 hour.
- 2Melt butter on a crepe pan or any other nonstick pan. Pour the batter on to the pan to make thin crepes.
- 3Once golden, flip to cook on the other side.
- 4Cover the crepes with plastic to keep warm.
- 5Place the lime zest in the oven at 100 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes to dry out.
- 6Place a crepe on a dish and spread with cream cheese. Add salmon slices and a few drops of lime juice.
- 7Repeat with all the crepes, placing them on top of each other. Finish off with a crepe.
- 8Place a weighted object such as a plate with beans on top to press down on the layers. Let it rest for 1 hour.
- 9Sprinkle with lime zest on top and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories410Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.