Creme Brulee with Lavender FlowersLe ricette di Micol
Aromatic and flavorful, this Creme Brulee with Lavender Flower is a dessert with enough elegance to warrant its creation for any special event. Requiring just 5 simple ingredients, this Creme Brulee with Lavender Flowers is ready in just under an hour. Full of the aromatic flavor of lavender, this creme brulee is creamy and delicious, with a beautifully caramelized crust. You can caramelize the top of the creme brulee with a pastry torch or under the broiler.
- 400 grams heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lavender flowers (dried edible)
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1Heat the heavy cream with the sugar in a medium saucepan to 90C, stir to dissolve the sugar, then add the lavender flowers to infuse for approximately 10 minutes.
- 2Preheat the oven to 120C.
- 3Add the egg yolks to the warm milk, stirring carefully, then filter the mixture with a fine sieve and fill 4 individual oven-safe porcelain bowls.
- 4Place the bowls in a baking pan with very hot water and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- 5Remove the bowls from the oven and from the baking pan, let the creme brulee cool slightly then refrigerate it for at least 2 hours, it must be well chilled.
- 6Sprinkle the top of the creme brulee with the raw sugar and use a pastry torch, or place the bowls under the broiler, to brown the top and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories480Calories from Fat380|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat380|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.