Creme Brulee with Foie GrasLolibox
If you are craving a fancy and flavorful dinner, then why not try making this recipe for Creme Brulee with Foie Gras. It is the perfect combination of a sweet, savory and salty dish. This recipe would be decadent paired with the perfect meal main entrée. Why not pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping and surprise your family this weekend with a decadent side dish for the family dinner.
- 100 grams foie gras
- 2 egg yolks
- 100 grams crème fraîche
- milk (10 cl.)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- brown sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- 2In a bowl, stir the foie gras.
- 3Add the egg yolk and mix.
- 4Stir in the cream, milk, salt, and pepper and mix with a hand blender until obtaining a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- 5Pour the mixture into small ramekins and bake for 30 minutes.
- 6Let cool, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 7To serve, sprinkle with brown sugar, and torch or grill to caramelize the sugar.